1. Privacy and Refund
Here at Surplus Financial Consultants LLC we value confidentiality and vow to respect your privacy and keep your personal sensitive information secure and protected.
By law Surplus Financial Consultants LLC allows you to cancel your contract within three (3) business days from the date you officially signed the contract. You may also cancel at any time when you are satisfied with your results. Surplus Financial Consultants LLC by law cannot offer any promises or guarantees as to the outcome or length of time to achieve results.
Term & Conditions
1. This is an agreement between Surplus Financial Consultants LLC and the Client. We will increase your credit score and attempt the removal of all errors, misrepresentations, outdated, or unverified negative items on your credit reports that you the client provides. We offer no debt consolidation and we do not make payments. This is strictly for credit restoration services.
2. The Client understands that this is a Monthly contract. Each month, the Client will pay a fee for the service that Surplus Financial Consultants LLC has already performed for the previous month. The Client agrees that the monthly fee will be electronically debited from clients’ checking, savings, or credit card as indicated below. The Client understands that he or she may cancel from this program at any time without penalty.
3. The Client understands that each credit bureau investigative challenge will take approximately 30 to 45 days. This contract will automatically renew itself each month accordingly. If there is no more work to be performed on the Client’s behalf, then the Client will be cancelled automatically by Surplus Financial Consultants LLC There are no other fees at all associated with this service.
4. The Client understands that he or she should forward all correspondence (credit reports, letters, etc.) to Surplus Financial Consultants LLC as soon as possible after receiving. Do not send anything back to the different reporting agencies. If you have not received any credit reports or correspondence within 35 days from the return of this agreement, then the Client shall notify Surplus Financial Consultants LLC promptly. The Client understands that he or she should receive such reports every 30 to 45 days as work is performed and that all credit reports or letters must be sent to Surplus Financial Consultants LLC immediately. Failure to do so may prolong the term of this contract. Please notify Surplus Financial Consultants LLC of any changes in your mailing address or status.
5. The Client understands that by law, Surplus Financial Consultants LLC cannot offer any promises or guarantees as to the outcome or length of time to achieve results. However, if the Client is in full compliance with the terms in paragraph (4) and payments in paragraph (2) of this agreement, then the Client will be entitled to the following: If there is no improvement to the Client’s credit reports or credit score within three (3) credit bureau investigative challenges, the Client will receive a full refund of their first three (3) months fees upon request.
6. The Client understands that due to the nature of this service, Surplus Financial Consultants LLC, our select staff may view your file for providing accurate service. We understand the importance of your privacy and Surplus Financial Consultants LLC agrees to take measures to limit the access to such information accordingly.
7. By law, Surplus Financial Consultants LLC is required to provide the following three (3) documents:
(1) A “limited power of attorney” form that is used only for credit repair purposes. This form must be signed and returned;
(2) The “Consumer Credit File Rights under Federal and State law.” By signing below, the Client acknowledges that this has been received;
(3) The Client’s “Right to Cancel” form. The Client may cancel at anytime by mailing or faxing this document to Surplus Financial Consultants LLC